Tee Times Booking Rules.
27th April 2021
The following parameters are currently in place:-
- The first tee time each day will be 7:24am, and tee times will be available at 8-minute intervals.
- All members must check-in at the Pro Shop prior to playing the course, and keep hold of the course ticket to show the Starters/Marshals.
- Online tee time bookings are available to all members with a 7-day lead time. So for example at 9pm on Monday 22nd March we will release ALL of the tee times for the following Monday (29th March).
- Telephone tee time bookings will then be available for that same day from the moment the Pro Shop opens up the following morning.
- The exceptions to this rule is for Saturday and Sunday tee times. Saturday times are available to book by telephone with a 9-day lead time, from 9:00am on the Thursday morning 9 days prior. So for example at 9:00am on Thursday 1st April you can call in to book times for Saturday 10th April. And Sunday times are available to book by telephone with a 10-day lead time, from 9:30am on the Thursday morning 10 days prior. So for example at 9:30am on Thursday 1st April you can call in to book times for Sunday 11th April.
Thousands of happy customers
We are all about making people happy, whether that is ensuring the finest greens in the Bristol area are playing just so, or putting the sparkling touches to the Bridal Couple's ceremony room, or using carefully selected local produce to craft exquisite homemade dishes. We find the best commendation from the huge number of repeat visitors we entertain, and we'll let them tell you all about us...