Tee Times Booking Rules.
Last updated: 23rd September 2022
The following parameters are currently in place:-
- The first tee time each day will be 7:24am, and tee times will be available at 8-minute intervals.
- All members are able to book 18 hole tee times across any of four loops:- Hollows/Ruffet, Ruffet/Badminton, Badminton/Hollows, Badminton/Badminton
- All golfers must park in one of the main car parks; the council do not allow us to let golfers park on Ruffet Road or other local roads if playing the Badminton Course.
- All members must check-in at the Pro Shop prior to playing the course, and keep hold of the course ticket to show the Starters/Marshals.
- If the Pro Shop is closed applicable green fees can be paid at the Bar instead.
- Where an 18-hole tee time is booked an applicable 18-hole green fee will be charged by the Pro Shop at the time of check-in.
- Hire items such as Buggies and Electric Trolleys are operated on a fair-usage basis; they can be reserved in advance and are hired out dependent on course ground conditions and daylight hours. Cut-off times are used to ensure the safe return of items.
- There may be times when weather conditions force the suspension of play mid-way through the day - by fog, rain, thunder/lightning, etc. Where this is necessary suspension will be signalled by the sounding of a siren/horn. At that point all play should be stopped and all players should return to the Clubhouse/Halfway House. Players will be informed of next steps. It may not be possible to recover lost tee times but we will always endeavour to help as much as possible. Resumption of play will be signalled by the sounding of three short blasts of a siren/horn.
TEE TIME RESERVATIONS.
- Online tee time bookings are available to all members with a 7-day lead time. So for example at 9pm on Monday 22nd March we will release ALL of the tee times for the following Monday (29th March).
- Telephone tee time bookings will then be available for that same day from the moment the Pro Shop opens up the following morning.
- The exceptions to these rules are for Saturday and Sunday tee times:
- It is not possible to make a 9-hole booking via the online portal on the Hollows or Ruffet Courses between 9:33am and 3pm, 7 days a week. There is no restriction on 9-hole tee bookings on the Badminton Course. Online tee times are available from 9pm, 7 days prior.
- If you would like to book a 9-hole tee time off either the 1st or 10th tees in between these timeframes please call the office and we will try to find the best solution on that particular day for you. Telephone tee times are available from 7:30am the morning after they go live online.
- At all times if a member no longer needs a tee time reserved in their name, they should cancel it (either via the Members' website or by calling the Pro Shop/Office).
Thousands of happy customers
We are all about making people happy, whether that is ensuring the finest greens in the Bristol area are playing just so, or putting the sparkling touches to the Bridal Couple's ceremony room, or using carefully selected local produce to craft exquisite homemade dishes. We find the best commendation from the huge number of repeat visitors we entertain, and we'll let them tell you all about us...