Tee Times Booking Rules.
Last updated: 15th March 2021
For the return to golf on 29th March 2021 the following parameters will be in place:-
- The first tee time each day will be 7:24am, and tee times will be available at 8-minute intervals.
- All members must check-in at the Pro Shop prior to playing the course, and keep hold of the course ticket to show the Starters/Marshals.
- Online tee time bookings will be available to all members with a 7-day lead time. So at 9pm on Monday 22nd March we will release ALL of the tee times for the following Monday (29th March).
- Telephone tee time bookings will then be available for that same day from the moment the Pro Shop opens up the following morning.
- The only exception to this is for Saturday tee times. They are going to be available to book by telephone with a 9-day lead time, from 7:30am on the Thursday morning 9 days prior. So for example at 7:30am on Thursday 1st April the Pro Shop will be able to take tee time bookings for Saturday 10th April.
Initially following the restart of golf at the end of March all members will be restricted to three tee time bookings within a seven day period.
Member-guests will be reintroduced in April.
Thousands of happy customers
We are all about making people happy, whether that is ensuring the finest greens in the Bristol area are playing just so, or putting the sparkling touches to the Bridal Couple's ceremony room, or using carefully selected local produce to craft exquisite homemade dishes. We find the best commendation from the huge number of repeat visitors we entertain, and we'll let them tell you all about us...